General discussion


Wireless Display Transmitter / Receiver

By DarrelT ·
Are there any wireless transmitters / receivers for monitors? (e.g. connecting a plasma to a PC wirelessly)

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Wireless TV Transmitters

by G.Brown In reply to Wireless Display Transmit ...

Well there are quite a few "retransmitters" or "wireless tv transmitters" that you can get for TV's.

I have not heard of them for PC's, or for monitors specifically but as long as you've got TV OUT then these should work OK (not sure what the quality would be like though).

I know Philips make a few different models, for example:

Philips SBCVL1400 Wireless TV Link

Collapse -

Slotted Omni

by nanduri_vn In reply to Wireless TV Transmitters

I am an inventor of Slotted Omni-Antenna- which is a transmitter and Receiver as well. may be if you specify details, I hope to solve or help you.
You can contact through e-mail.

Collapse -

I use this one

by dafe2 In reply to Wireless Display Transmit ...

I think the Linksys WMA 11B may be what your looking for...........

I connected my network to my Home Theater.........very pleased with the quality.

Related Discussions

Related Forums