General discussion

• Creator
    Topic

Looking for a ryzen laptop for £800

by pauldisel990 ·

Tags: 

Looking for a ryzen laptop for £800

Hello

I been a pc builder since 2006 and even made it a business but I stopped working on pcs and even keeping myself updated since 2016 so I’m currently not up to date on the latest technologies.

Instead of me building a pc which I know is a better option however I am in need of something g portable hence the need for a laptop.

I want to go for a ryzen laptop. My main use will be video editing , general editing and general use, I also want to be able to use the laptop for gaming. It does not need to be the best dedicated gpu , if I can play recent games at okay settings I’ll be fine with that, however my main use will be on video editing , using softwares that require some juice.

Minimum ram should be 16GB of good quality memory. Have extra upgrade space . Nvme etc.

I could go £900 but £800 would be preferable.

Any suggestions? I’m sorry for being so vague. I’m really not up to date .

You are posting a reply to: Looking for a ryzen laptop for £800

The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our Community FAQs for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.

All Comments

• Author
    Replies

My suggestion….

by birdmantd ·

In reply to Looking for a ryzen laptop for £800

I would go to the internet site of a computer maker like HP, Dell and any others that come to mind and price a prebuilt system. Research the manufacturer and model computer you are considering through any number of internet sites. Our parent company, Cnet, has some excellent product reviews available and I can encourage you to check them out. If you narrow down your list to a few make/model computers, you can ask the community for further advice.

Viewing 0 reply threads