Google Sheets: Tips and tricks (free PDF)
The Google Sheets spreadsheet program, which is included in the web-based software office suite offered by Google within its Google Drive service lets users create, edit, and collaborate with others on spreadsheets. With Google Sheets users can also create new spreadsheets or edit existing fields, work on spreadsheets at anytime–including offline–get insights, insert charts, and apply formatting with one tap, and so much more.
Becoming a Google Sheets super user is easy once you know some tricks. This free PDF download from TechRepublic offers all the must-know tips to maximize your use of Google Sheets.
In the download:
- How to edit a drop-down list in Google Sheets
- How to set print area in Google Sheets
- How to create conditional statements for drop-down lists in Google Sheets
- How to share Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- How to create a drop-down list in Google Sheets
- How to wrap text in Google Sheets
- How to find duplicates in Google Sheets
- How to collaborate in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides: 4 tips
- How to hide columns or rows in Google Sheets
- How to create and edit Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides offline
- And more!
Subscribe to the Developer Insider Newsletter
From the hottest programming languages to commentary on the Linux OS, get the developer and open source news and tips you need to know. Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays