CES 2020 announcement says this will make it easier for brands and marketers to use machine learning to optimize ads before they go live.
The predictive audience tool uses artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to identify and recommend creative assets most likely to drive engagement in a target audience. The new tool helps media buyers and brands improve the effectiveness and performance of advertising campaigns, before an ad is served.
SEE: More CES 2020 coverage (TechRepublic)
By enabling hyper-personalized advertising, the solution can help media buyers and brands in these areas:
- Anticipation: Predicts the creative elements to drive engagement
- Segmentation: Discovers new audience segments based on message resonance to help expand a message to untapped audiences
- Revelation: Analyzes each campaign from a creative and audience perspective, extracting insights on the highest and lowest performing experiences
IBM Advertising Accelerator with Watson makes AI more accessible to advertisers by driving faster predictive models and actionable insights. The new solution continuously learns and predicts, helping advertisers to better understand a particular audience and its content preferences.
For more, check out the CES 2020 Preview on CNET.
- CES 2020 roundup: All the business tech news you need to know (TechRepublic)
- 2020 Tech conferences and events to add to your calendar (free PDF) (TechRepublic download)
- 2020 IT budget research report: Security, cloud services, and digitalization are top budget priorities (TechRepublic Premium)
- CES 2020 and beyond: What to expect (ZDNet)
- Photos: All the cool new gadgets at CES 2020 (CNET)
- CXO: CES 2020: More must-read coverage (TechRepublic on Flipboard)