These programming languages are among the most in-demand tech skills this year, according to Hired.
SEE: Six in-demand programming languages: getting started (free PDF) (TechRepublic)
The report also analyzed the programming languages professionals are using most. While other popular lists of top programming languages are typically geared toward tech professionals as a whole, the report identified the following five most popular languages for experienced professionals—those with more than six years of experience.
Here are the top languages:
- How to become a developer: A cheat sheet(TechRepublic)
- Implementing DevOps: A guide for IT pros (free PDF) (TechRepublic)
- Telephone interview cheat sheet: Software developer (Tech Pro Research)
- Programming languages: Developers reveal most loved, most loathed, what pays best (ZDNet)
- It takes work to keep your data private online. These apps can help (CNET)
- Programming languages and developer career resources (TechRepublic on Flipboard)