- From the File menu, choose Print.
- Click the Properties button (for the printer).
- Every printer is different, but you should find a Pages Per Sheet option on a Layout tab (or something similar).
- Choose the appropriate number of pages per sheet. Within this context, one page equals one PowerPoint slide. Most likely, your printer's properties page will update a sample page, so you can get an idea of how well the multiple slides will work on a single sheet.
- Click OK twice to print the slides, accordingly.
Susan Sales Harkins is an IT consultant, specializing in desktop solutions. Previously, she was editor in chief for The Cobb Group, the world's largest publisher of technical journals.