You can save paper by printing multiple PowerPoint slides to a single sheet of paper. The trick is to rely on a printer option rather than on PowerPoint itself.
- From the File menu, choose Print.
- Click the Properties button (for the printer).
- Every printer is different, but you should find a Pages Per Sheet option on a Layout tab (or something similar).
- Choose the appropriate number of pages per sheet. Within this context, one page equals one PowerPoint slide. Most likely, your printer's properties page will update a sample page, so you can get an idea of how well the multiple slides will work on a single sheet.
- Click OK twice to print the slides, accordingly.