Question

• Creator
    Topic

Install hplaserjet p1006 printer on network

by linds317sun ·

Tags: 

Can someone help me install an hplaserjet p1006 on a network? I can install it on my laptop but I want to install it on the network but it’s not working. I can’t find the right ip address.

You are posting a reply to: Install hplaserjet p1006 printer on network

The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our Community FAQs for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.

All Answers

• Author
    Replies

Re: printer

by kees_b ·

In reply to Install hplaserjet p1006 printer on network

Can you explain what you mean “install on a network”?

You need to install the driver on your laptop anyway. Then you can connect either via a USB-cable or via WiFi. But communicating via WiFi isn’t really installing something. It’s configuring.

Anyway, the user manual should tell how to do it. Where exactly does it fail?

My suggestion

by birdmantd ·

I would suggest that you contact HP online support for the printer.

Reply To: Install hplaserjet p1006 printer on network

by kennsbea ·

Your question is not clear at all and that sounds strange to “install printer on a network”. I would suggest you to contact the official HP support or if you want to reset the printer and trying all over and try again I would suggest you to use WIC resetter or any other kind of reset tools that are specific for your printer model such as found here https://www.printresetter.com/. However, I highly recommend to contact the official HP Support if you don’t know how to install the necessary printer drivers and all that stuff.

Viewing 2 reply threads