By heatermatt ·
I am searching for an external keyboard that features the built-in mouse button (between the G, H, and B keys) that many laptops have. Does anyone know where I can find one?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

I don't think that they exist

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to Keyboard

The only Keyboards that I've ever seen with a pointing device fitted has a trackball on the left hand side of the keyboard.

As the Dagger between the G,H & B keys was only ever use on some NB Keyboards and even then not so commonly now I don't think that you'll be able to purchase one off the shelf. But if you have heaps of money I'm sure that one of the Keyboard makers will Prototype several for you.


Collapse -


by ozi Eagle In reply to Keyboard


I think that Hal is right.

However, you can buy keyboards with touchpads here ( and probably elsewhere).


Collapse -

Non existent?

by heatermatt In reply to Touchpad

I thought programmers used something similar to what I described. There must be something out there to fit my needs.

Anyone else got any ideas?

Back to Peripheral Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Related Discussions

Related Forums