Credential Theft Prevention for Healthcare Use Case
Theft and abuse of stolen passwords is one of the oldest attacks in the book, yet it remains highly effective. Adversaries can use stolen credentials to impersonate valid users, allowing them to bypass the entire attack lifecycle, move uninterrupted throughout their target organization’s network and shift to the abuse of credentials from within.
You can prevent credential theft with Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform by stopping credential leakage, blocking access to phishing sites and enforcing multi-factor authentication security policy in the network.
- Decrease risk to patient data through improved security capabilities.
- Prevent unauthorized users and malicious content in hospital networks.
- Improve compliance with HIPAA, GDPR and other applicable data protection regulations.
- Rely on technology, not just traditional user education, to prevent credential theft.
- Reduce risk of successful cyberattacks, including exfiltration of ePHI.
- Prevent unauthorized users from moving laterally across your network.