Plus, Intel makes progress on its plan to revolutionize manufacturing with the 18A process node slated for 2024.
Megan Crouse is a writer and editor with nearly a decade of experience in business-to-business news and feature writing. She studied English Literature and Creative Writing at Fairleigh Dickinson University.Expertise
- Artificial Intelligence
- Enterprise Software
- Defense Technology
- Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature from Fairleigh Dickinson University
- TechRepublic https://www.techrepublic.com/
- Fierce Wireless https://www.fiercewireless.com/
- Manufacturing.Net https://www.manufacturing.net/
- Security Intelligence (as a copyeditor) https://securityintelligence.com/
- Military & Aerospace Electronics https://www.militaryaerospace.com/
- The ChatGPT cheat sheet was included in Washington State’s Department of Enterprise Services list of technical resources: https://lnkd.in/e4jv3Wbd
My LG NanoCell 85 TV makes relaxing with a video game after work feel like going to a movie theater in the best way.
iPhone 15 will have the USB-C cable, not Apple's proprietary Lightning cable.
The Microsoft leak, which stemmed from AI researchers sharing open-source training data on GitHub, has been mitigated.
Users of the SecOps platform can preview Duet AI's natural language questions and summarization capabilities.
The agency’s roadmap outlines a plan for prioritizing where open source software makes infrastructure potentially vulnerable.
Businesses should plan for the development of AI regulation in the US, but knowing what it will look like is still a challenge.
Updates are now available to patch a Chrome vulnerability that would allow attackers to run malicious code.
Red Box provides the open architecture for data capture. Uniphore then feeds that data into U-Capture, its conversational AI automation tool.
Assurances include watermarking, reporting about capabilities and risks, investing in safeguards to prevent bias and more.
Salesforce also offered tips about right-sizing generative AI and granted $2 million to AI nonprofit contest winners.