Which digital technology has brought your company the greatest benefit or failed to deliver? How can digital technology vendors best assist your company? We want to hear you from!
TechRepublic Premium is conducting a short survey to learn about the enterprise's 2022 digital transformation plans. If you're familiar with your company's digital transformation priorities we want to hear from you.
For example, is COVID-19 altering your company's digital transformation projects or budgets? Why or why not? According to a similar survey TechRepublic Premium conducted in 2020, COVID-19 forced 60% of survey respondents to alter their digital transformation plans. More specifically, since COVID-19 began, 65% or respondents reported using technology to enable communications and collaboration between remote employees, while 56% cited an increased focus on digital tools to facilitate digital training.
What challenges has your company experienced with its digital transformation initiatives? Which digital technologies produced the best results and which failed to deliver promised results?
Take the Digital transformation 2022 survey and let us know.
You'll be asked 10 or fewer survey questions, plus a couple of demographic questions. Data from this survey will be used in an upcoming TechRepublic Premium report.
Visit the TechRepublic Premium Digital transformation 2022 survey.
- Digital transformation: A cheat sheet (TechRepublic)
- Snowflake data warehouse platform: A cheat sheet (free PDF) (TechRepublic)
- Digital transformation: A CXO's guide (free PDF) (TechRepublic)
- Building a digital workforce: Educating, upskilling and retraining tomorrow's workers (TechRepublic Premium)
- Digital transformation: More must-read coverage (TechRepublic on Flipboard)