Take this quick, multiple choice survey and tell us about your company's cybersecurity strategies for the upcoming year.
As cyberattacks continue to evolve and grow, both public and private companies must adapt their security techniques. But how?
That is exactly what TechRepublic Premium wants to discover, and it is conducting a survey to find out.
SEE: Cybersecurity strategy research: Common tactics, issues with implementation, and effectiveness (TechRepublic Premium)
If you are familiar with your organization's cybersecurity strategy we want to hear from you. Who is responsible for your company's cybersecurity strategy? What new tactics has your company added to its strategy? How confident are you in the cybersecurity measures your company is currently taking?
Take the cybersecurity strategy survey and tell us. The survey contains 12 multiple choice questions, and should take less than five minutes to complete. Responses will be compiled in an upcoming report.
- How to become a cybersecurity pro: A cheat sheet (TechRepublic)
- Mastermind con man behind Catch Me If You Can talks cybersecurity (TechRepublic download)
- Windows 10 security: A guide for business leaders (TechRepublic Premium)
- Online security 101: Tips for protecting your privacy from hackers and spies (ZDNet)
- All the VPN terms you need to know (CNET)
- Cybersecurity and cyberwar: More must-read coverage (TechRepublic on Flipboard)