Artificial intelligence could enhance, not replace, jobs, Microsoft says. But AI still needs human input and emotional intelligence.
Megan Crouse is a writer and editor with nearly a decade of experience in business-to-business news and feature writing. She studied English Literature and Creative Writing at Fairleigh Dickinson University.Expertise
- Artificial Intelligence
- Enterprise Software
- Defense Technology
- Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature from Fairleigh Dickinson University
- TechRepublic https://www.techrepublic.com/
- Fierce Wireless https://www.fiercewireless.com/
- Manufacturing.Net https://www.manufacturing.net/
- Security Intelligence (as a copyeditor) https://securityintelligence.com/
- Military & Aerospace Electronics https://www.militaryaerospace.com/
- The ChatGPT cheat sheet was included in Washington State’s Department of Enterprise Services list of technical resources: https://lnkd.in/e4jv3Wbd
My LG NanoCell 85 TV makes relaxing with a video game after work feel like going to a movie theater in the best way.
Storing passkeys directly on devices will cut down on successful phishing, Google suggests. Is it the beginning of the end for passwords?
Interest in the artificial intelligence chatbot has grown over 4,000% quarter-over-quarter since ChatGPT was released in November 2022.
Businesses will likely spend money on using the cloud for artificial intelligence and other new ways to provide positive customer experiences.
Data synced between devices with the new Google Authenticator app update could be viewed by third parties. Google says the app works as planned.
The Einstein GPT AI can summarize reports and guide customers to service their own equipment on the Field Service mobile app.
A recent Pew Research study about using artificial intelligence when hiring and evaluating workers reveals mixed opinions.
New integrations expand on Matterport spatial data service for AWS IoT TwinMaker.
The operating system update for the mixed-reality headset includes improved 3D annotations in Dynamics 365 Guides.
Internal Google messages reveal changes in response to the rapidly-moving field of artificial intelligence in search engines.