Take this quick, multiple choice survey and tell us how your company manages multiple cloud providers.
Taking a multicloud approach was once a lofty pipe dream for enterprises. Now, its becoming a reality, as more cloud providers share customers.
SEE: Serverless computing: A guide for IT leaders (Tech Pro Research)
If you're familiar with how your company manages multiple cloud providers, we want to hear from you. The survey contains nine or fewer multiple choice questions and should take less than five minutes to complete.
You'll be asked questions about what public cloud platforms your organization uses, functions you use cloud application providers for, and the challenges of managing multiple cloud providers.
All respondents will have a chance to enter their email at the end of the survey and receive a free copy of the resulting research report, which is normally only available to Tech Pro Research subscribers.
- Container adoption increasing as businesses increasingly rely on multicloud deployments (TechRepublic)
- How IBM Watson's move to multicloud could help your business adopt AI (TechRepublic)
- Google Cloud Platform: An insider's guide (free PDF) (TechRepublic)
- Rise of multicloud: 58% of businesses using combination of AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud (TechRepublic)
- Top cloud providers 2019: AWS, Microsoft, Azure, Google Cloud; IBM makes hybrid move; Salesforce dominates SaaS (ZDNet)
- Best cloud services for small businesses (CNET)
- Microsoft Office vs Google Docs Suite vs LibreOffice (Download.com)
- Cloud computing: More must-read coverage (TechRepublic on Flipboard)